Monday, April 20, 2009

Fishy Fish is Dead


Hu hu one of the 3 fish that Daniel use to feed and play with is gone--May be due to neglect and overfeed the day before. Nekni accidentally put a lot of fish food a day before--and sadly it affected the fish.
Today Umi Daniel informed that entem boy has rashes on his face and body. For whatever reason whether due to heat or infection (Orang Melayu kata Campak) I suggest that he be given the coconut water. It has proven to be effective in reducing body heat and reduce the effect of infection. Demam Campak is basically a viral infection that cause rashes. Viral infection do not have any cure but we can reduce its effect by controlling the symptoms such as high temperature etc.
To my beloved Daniel "Get well Soon" I will always pray for your well being and health.
To Umi and ayah Daniel, just be patient in taking care of that little entem boy. Insyaalah things will be better tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. hai nekni...daniel dah tak demam cuma skrg ni campak tengah nak kuar.mujur dia kena demam dulu bru campak kalu tak lagi meragam kalu dua2 serentak.daniel dah minum air kelapa semalam.nanti petang dia minum lg..em cian fishy fish is dead huhu..bila atok last kat KT?kitorang nak gi sana stat cuti ujung bln 5 ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think fishy fish is dead becos over feed. ajal dh sampai. huhu

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muhamad Daniel

My photo
Created this blog especially for the little people in my life

Shiaannnn......

Shiaannnn......
Demam Tumbuh Gigi laa

Daniel Walker

Daniel Walker
Look I am vertical now.. Just like everyone around me he he

Happy happy

Happy happy
Look at my Tummy...Boroi ke?

Feeding Time

Feeding Time
Chomoi nyer

Daniel and Umi

Daniel and Umi
Tomel nyer my Umi

Salam Sakinah

Salam Sakinah
To give calmness and coolness
To enjoy precious gift of life
To calm the mind and soul
To go back to inspirational family life
Thus "Budak Entem" is created to be shared with everyone

My Pak Sudoku

My Pak Sudoku
See how much Fun?

My Nekni

My Nekni
Hah? what?

with Tok Ri

with Tok Ri
Serious Nyer

That's my Daniel

That's my Daniel
Budak Entem